1.    #1  
    Hello,

Please forgive me, I've searched on here and the only thread I found had 300 replies and it directed me to a link on another forum, which was broken. Everything in the thread seemed kind of outdated also?

Does anyone have updated/recent file for weatherpanel?? I just want the simple 1 line info bar on my today screen on my wx.

If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it.....

Thanks

Tom
  2.    #2  
    I dug through the 37 pages of that one thread and found the URL... sorry for the post... (incase anyone in the future finds this thread looking as I was... I downloaded it from www.marsware.net)
    you're going to run into problems with that version. go over to ppcgeeks.com and there's an updated version that fixes an issue that prevents weather from updating and slows your device to a crawl..otherwise check the WM developers forum here for Xcast and/or TreoAlerts
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    or, if your looking for a simple plug in, check out spb software web site. also sbsh has a good weather program also.
  5.    #5  
    Do you have a link to a thread on ppcgeeks I tried looking on there but couldnt find it, all the links on threads from here to there are broken? I hope I didn't screw anything up....
    Quote Originally Posted by letthatsinkin View Post
    Do you have a link to a thread on ppcgeeks I tried looking on there but couldnt find it, all the links on threads from here to there are broken? I hope I didn't screw anything up....
    Right here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=7357

The first post has it, and how to use it, and then you can read on for more info!!!
    I used the version you just mentioned on ppcgeeks.com but it didnt work out for me. Nothing but headaches. It would eat my battery. I had to reset my phone just about everytime I hit the screen ON button. I may have downloaded it incorrectly or something. The actual program is nice. I would like to retry it. Many there are using it with no issues.

My main reason for using weatherpanel was for freeway cams but I figured out a way of getting those without using weatherpanel. My treo likes it better without WP. Runs almost flawlessly. I wanna enjoy it just a little longer before I retry WP again.
    Last edited by Excessive Force; 09/13/2007 at 10:36 AM.
    I have used this app since I got my Treo, and love it. I think if you do have any problems and really want to use it, that forum is the place to go...just post your problem, and wait...people are always helpful over there (I am always using this one, or PPCGeeks....my favorites!!!). If you either don't want to post, or still can't get it going, I would IM Storyr....he is very knowledgable about this app, and friendly (plus...he makes some cool skins).

Good luck!!!
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    Help! I can't find the setting/update button of the neon layout. I just wanted to see what it loooked like and now I am stuck with it.

Edit: I knew as soon as I posted I would find it. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Jas O; 09/13/2007 at 02:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas O View Post
    Help! I can't find the setting/update button of the neon layout. I just wanted to see what it loooked like and now I am stuck with it.
    It is there somewhere I am sure, but just go to Menu-> Settings-> Personal-> Today, the Items tab, click WeatherPanel, and Options.

Edit: I just say YOUR edit...oh well...glad you found it anyway!!!

P.S. That is what I get for getting inturrupted making a reply!!! LOL
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    Thanks for the reply. I forgot you could do that. Old timers setting in
    No worries, I know the feeling!!!

Any time!!
    There's also a Weather panel forum at
    http://weatherpanel.net/
    many of the same members here and there. Very helpful.

And a nice wiki at
    http://pixel.citadel.org/weatherpane....php/Main_Page