Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    It really does not look any better or worse than any of those other devices there.

Surur
    It certainly feels as well made as the Treo 680, but it doesn't feel as sexy as the HTC Touch (a device that I'm not at all keen on, otherwise). The screen is also completely flush with the case, too, which helps with the sleek, slim look and feel.

On a purely hardware level, I like it, but Windows Mobile rules it out for personal use (I've been a Palm OS user since the Palm Pilot). The inclusion of threaded SMS might - *might* - just have turned me to the dark side. I'll see if the hacked Palm SMS app works over the weekend...
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlopa View Post
    I'll see if the hacked Palm SMS app works over the weekend...
    It works on some other smartphones like the Dash but the font tends to be quite small...

Definitely give it a shot though and let us know.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    What is the update on the SMS?
    I can't get any of Cory's threaded SMS apps to work - they install, but once you open a message (with unreadably small text), there's no way to get back to the inbox. This is just from installing the .cab file, though - I'm not sure what other instructions apply for a WM6 Standard device and in any case, Resco File Explorer won't install on Standard.

Textr doesn't install, but no surprises there since WM Smartphone isn't yet supported.
    wait, this thing doesn't come with threaded sms? <shudders>

3rd party apps to the rescue!
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
    Quote Originally Posted by Adlopa View Post
    I can't get any of Cory's threaded SMS apps to work - they install, but once you open a message (with unreadably small text), there's no way to get back to the inbox. This is just from installing the .cab file, though - I'm not sure what other instructions apply for a WM6 Standard device and in any case, Resco File Explorer won't install on Standard.
    That's actually normal behavior according to Jimmie Geddes, who has used it on his Dash. You have to kill the application and reload it in order to go back to the inbox.
    I thought there was a back button you could press to do something? I think I read users of the HTC Vox were doing that?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123