Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Slide2Unlock is finally fixed for the 700wx! I have to say it is an awesome application now, I've been waiting a long time for this app to work for us! All the extras like Full Screen Caller ID, Appts on Main Screen, Weather on main screen, they all work using a new simple Configuration Program. No more registry editing to get these things to work. All you have to do is go to this link.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=314703

1) Install the WM5 Cab file
    2) Download the iLOCK-1226.zip file at the end of the first post, copy the new iLock.exe over to the \Program Files\Slide2Unlock to update it to the newest version
    3) Go to http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1458 to download the Configuration program and place it in the same file \Program Files\Slide2Unlock

Then restart the phone, open the config program and go to town, I enabled Full Screen Caller ID, SPB Weather program, and appointments shown.

Have fun!
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Did they fix the screen power-on issue that plagued previous versions?
  3.    #3  
    Its fixed on mine, no more multiple hits to power up
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I have been watching this program and been leary about it so far, does it work good now? is there any memory or power drain issues? also do I have to install a previous version first or can I download the newest directly
    thanks, Don
    Quote Originally Posted by dearls View Post
    I have been watching this program and been leary about it so far, does it work good now? is there any memory or power drain issues? also do I have to install a previous version first or can I download the newest directly
    thanks, Don
    SAme here i will wait my danm phone is already not the smoothest running phone i dont think i need any more "lag" (for lack of a better word)...
    Questions:

1. CallerID does not seem to work for me, but I don't really care.. I just turn that off and the normal cal screen comes up, so I get Caller ID anyway.

2. Is 1226 above a typo? Is it really 1216?
    Last edited by westronic; 09/12/2007 at 12:46 PM.
  7.    #7  
    Its supposed to version 1.216, and even the caller ID works for me? DId you enable it with the configuration program. I'm very fickle about my phone, I've HARD RESET it 5 times in the past few days because if I don't like a program I start from scratch to ensure theres no trace of that program left, and Slide2Unlock has my phone working perfectly, no errors or lag, no memory drain or corruption. It works perfectly, even the Caller ID so I'm not sure why its not working for the other person. Use the Configuration file to make all the changes, then softreset and your good to go, is a great screen lock program and even though its locked it still show my calendar, weather program, and tasks. I used to hate this program because it wouldn't work for my program, same with PocketCM (Contacts program) but in the last revision they each work perfect for the treo. With PocketCM you have to make sure you use the V13 theme, and everything works great, it incorporates threaded SMS without messing with the threaded sms software thats independent from this software. Its a great contact manage only requiring one finger to go through the whole thing. I'm telling you take the leap and trust me, they work now!
    Will this work with WM6 (Mogul)?
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
  9.    #9  
    If you go to the XDA link it says it supports WM5 and 6.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Im not sure I follow what you are saying? It now works for the treos?

O.o I've been using it for some time now, and it has always worked...
    Ill give this a try myself. Looks interesting.
  12.    #12  
    Well you must be an exception, because as you could see at XDA there were quite a few Treo 700w/x users who could not get all the functions to work, with V13 all the functions are finally working. With previous versions we had our own little "Treo theme" that was a pain, with V13 its the same as everyone else. Good for you though.
    So the configurator program needs .net 2.0 to do the configuration? I followed your instructions & when I tried to run the configurator program on the Treo, I got that error.
    What are you specific settings...I still get the issue power on issue...having to press the END button a couple of times before it wakes up so I can slide.
    NM - I figured out the caller ID thing but I am unsure why the photos dont work correctly.

If I set the reg entry to 2 the photo does work. If I set it to 1, there is no photo. Is there a way to save larger photos & have a full screen caller ID?
    Last edited by RichTJ99; 09/12/2007 at 11:28 PM.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AFAngryWarrior View Post
    Well you must be an exception, because as you could see at XDA there were quite a few Treo 700w/x users who could not get all the functions to work, with V13 all the functions are finally working. With previous versions we had our own little "Treo theme" that was a pain, with V13 its the same as everyone else. Good for you though.
    I was talking about Slide2Unlock, not pocketCM

^^;; pocketCM worked perfect for me since the first release, <.< being that I am the one who created the Treo Themes for it...
    S2L always worked on the Treo, but there were always different issues/glitches depending on the version, and as we worked on them, it worked smoother on Treos. Originally, it worked GREAT (just a lock though( as the additions came out (weather, calls missed, caller ID, incomming cal....) they had to be ironed out, and this current version is as close to perfect as I have seen. There are still minor glitches, but nothing you can't (at least nothing I can't) live with.

I have been with this almost since day one, and A_C is one of the good ones, he has worked hard on this app (kinda like a lot of the guys in here and over at PPCGeeks (cheap pop for you guys)!!!!).
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    I was talking about Slide2Unlock, not pocketCM

^^;; pocketCM worked perfect for me since the first release, <.< being that I am the one who created the Treo Themes for it...
    I'm still not sure how this is helping those of us for whom it didn't work?
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    NM - I figured out the caller ID thing but I am unsure why the photos dont work correctly.

If I set the reg entry to 2 the photo does work. If I set it to 1, there is no photo. Is there a way to save larger photos & have a full screen caller ID?
    Don't use the reg editor, download .net 2.0 for Mobiles and use the configuration program, that makes it run nice and smooth.
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AFAngryWarrior View Post
    I'm still not sure how this is helping those of us for whom it didn't work?

? not sure I follow

basically i wanted to know what was wrong with slide2unlock on the treos; because I never seen any issues with it, i was curious as to what the problems could be.

as for not helping people that pocketcm didn't work for; I thought you said yourself the treo 13 skin for treos did work, and did help your problem

???????

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast