1.    #1  
    I've been considering switching to cingular because I'm really loving the style of the Treo 750. I currently have a Treo 700wx through sprint. I'm currently not under contract so I can switch and port my number with no hassle.

I need about 1000 minutes a month with free nights and weekends. Currently my night minutes start at 7pm. I called and spoke with a sales person at the cingular store and they told me with data package and around 1000 minutes I'd be over $100 a month. I currently pay around $55 as I'm on a corporate sprint plan.

My questions are:

How much do you pay for your minute plan?
    How much for your data plan and what can you do with it?
    How many text & MMS messages do you get per month?
    When do your night minutes start?
    Does Cingular offer corporate discounts? My mother worked for ford and will put me under her name as she did with sprint. I believe I get a 25% discount per month.
    What's the cost to break a contract with cingular?

Any help will be appreciated as I've been with sprint for almost 10 years now and I'm nervous to switch.

Thanks,

Tony
    I have 4 lines on my account; my Treo 680/750, my husband's 650, my iPhone, and my Mom's phone. I have the Family Talk Plan. Details on that below:

Rate Plan Details
    Monthly Cost for first two lines $69.99
    Additional lines $9.99/per line
    Anytime Minutes 700
    Night & Weekend minutes Unlimited
    Mobile to Mobile minutes Unlimited
    Long Distance $0.00
    Roaming Charges $0.00
    Additional minutes $.45/minute
    One-time activation fee $36.00
    Additional lines (2-5) activation fee $26.00
    Contract length 2 years

I have the Unlimited Data Connect which is $69.99.
    When I bought my iPhone, I got unlimited data on that device too for $20, plus 200 text messages since I was already a Cingular customer.
    The rollover minutes are great. I'm sure we need a smaller plan because at the moment, we have over 6000 rollover minutes. I think I need to do some extra yacking on my phones!

For text messages on the Treos, we pay per message. I don't use the MMS so I don't really know about that.

My total monthly bill is around $182.00.

You said that you need about a 1000 minutes a month. Below is an Individual plan that has 1350 minutes. The plan before that one has 900 minutes.

Rate Plan Details
    Anytime Minutes 1350
    Night & Weekend minutes Unlimited
    Mobile to Mobile minutes Unlimited
    Long Distance $0.00
    Roaming Charges $0.00
    Additional minutes $.35/minute
    One-time activation fee $36.00
    Contract length 2 years
    Monthly Cost is $79.99.

I'm not sure about corporate discounts. I believe the early termination fee is like $175.

Good luck to you! I hope that you are able to find a plan to suit your needs!