1.    #1  
    After using WM6 for about two months now, I can safely say that I love it. A friend that I recommended the Treo 750 to hated it until I was able to provide him with WM6. Now he loves it. A couple little tweeks here and there are still necessary, but hopefully they will come out soon as little patches.

Anyway, I'm not sure if this is a WM6 problem or if I had this problem with WM5 as well, but whenever I ended a birthday into a contact information, it will not display on the Outlook Calendar. So I have some birthdays that do display, possibly from when I was doing HotSync with my Treo 650 and 680, but I don't think any have displayed after I started using the 750 with ActiveSync to sync with my office server.

Anyone have any ideas on this? I'd hate to miss someone's birthday because of not seeing it on my Outlook Calendar.

Thanks for any ideas!
    Silent
    Palm III -> Palm m105 -> Palm m505 -> Treo 600 -> Unlocked GSM Treo 650 -> Unlocked GSM Treo 680 -> Cingular Treo 750 (now unlocked!)
    Hello Silent!

The only think I know it the fact that you have to enter it in Outlook, close Outlook restart it, close it again and then start the sync...

This is the way how it works with my synchronisation...

The only problem that I have is the fact, that the birthday reminder comes up the day before at 23:45 (standard configuration) - I would prefer to have it at the birthday at 10:00...

Greetings...

Plattfuss
  3.    #3  
    Wow! Yes, that actually did the trick. I didn't even have to restart Outlook. It just seems that I cannot enter birthdays into my contacts list on the phone. I have to put them into Outlook contacts for them to then display on the calendar.

Thanks so much!

Silent
    Palm III -> Palm m105 -> Palm m505 -> Treo 600 -> Unlocked GSM Treo 650 -> Unlocked GSM Treo 680 -> Cingular Treo 750 (now unlocked!)
    what if you dont use outlook?