1.    #1  
    Ok ive had Sprite for over 2 weeks. Last few days its giving me a message that backup was usuccessful due to my storage card memory being full. I have a 2 gig card and have just less than 1 gig used up. Mind you i only get this message during a scheduled backup. I have it set to do it at 4am. I get the message once i wake up. I then do it manually and all is well. No alerts No nothing. Works like a charm. Any ideas on why its doing this?

My device shows:
    I have 6MB free of storage memory
    I have 10MB free of program memory
    I've had this happen in the past. When it happens, the Storage Card is actually "Storage Card 2" and Sprite is still pointing at the "Storage Card" directory. I usually pop out the SD card, delete the "Storage Card" directory and reinsert. Works like a champ.

Again, this is from what I've seen on my phone. Hopefully it's the same for you.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    cyclemc is correct. happens to me all the time.
  4.    #4  
    mine is also storage card 2!
  5.    #5  
    thanks ill try that!
    My Sprite Backup (Ver. 6) does not want to work on my Verizon 700wx. I have it loaded on my Storage card and do not sync with my computer (since I sync wirelessly with a Windows server).

I have had it for a little over a week (upgrading from the free version). It has backed up on its own twice (it is scheduled for a daily backup). All other times I received the following error message: "An unexpected error occurred. If the problem persists visit ttp://www.spritemobile.com/support/support.html"

I have followed up with Sprite support and sent them the requested log and startlog files, but so far they have no answer.

The manual backup appears to function, although I have not done a restore to be certain.

I am also running (or have loaded) the following apps and wonder if perhaps one or more is causing a problem:

Adobe Reader 2.O
    AIM
    Google Maps
    MS Live Search
    MemMaid 2.0
    Opera (not mini)
    PdaNet
    Picsel PDF Viewer
    Reset
    SiriusWM5
    SlingPlayer
    Sprite Backup 6.0