Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    SDHC works on Treo 700WX!

I am just posting for my finds this also works on wm5/wm6 6700.

Please test and post results.

Verizon Treo 700WX
    WM5 update v. 1.22
    Sandisk 4GB MicroSDHC w/Standard adapter.

You can find the cab attached...

I did not make this only searched and tested, please post results...
    Here is where i gathered info from: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=310456&page=4
    Attached Files Attached Files
    hmm, looks like all it does is install sdmemory.dll and sdbus.dll. Not sure I tried it without the sdhc driver before. Anyone got an 8GB sdhc card they can try with this?

The other thread says it works for 4GB sdhc cards on WM5, but once installed you can't read regular sd cards any longer.
    Last edited by hannip; 09/08/2007 at 07:05 PM.
    Thx. This driver successfully added SDHC to my HTC Universal with WM6. Time to buy a 8GB SD card !!

Surur
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    The other thread says it works for 4GB sdhc cards on WM5, but once installed you can't read regular sd cards any longer.
    I have had no problems with my regular cards or my hc cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by nemanracing View Post
    I have had no problems with my regular cards or my hc cards.
    Maybe it's a device specific issue. Good news, thx nemanracing! Now if we can get confirmation from someone that has an 8GB sdhc card...
    Same here - no issue swapping between SD and SDHC.

Surur
    This might actually make me keep my Treo.
    WinMo Veteran: Typhoon, Wallaby, Wizard, Hurricane, Tornado, Apache, Treo 700wx...

Reg edits are like haircuts... Best done by someone who knows what they're doing!
    Wow! This would be great... IF it actually supports an 8GB SD card or higher. Someone out there have an 8GB card they can test it with?

Thanks,
    Tom
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    has anyone tried sdhc on a Sprint 700wx after the 1.15 update?
    I've been using these drivers on my Sprint 700wx (no 1.15 update) with my A-Data 4GB sd card (no sdhc) and so far so good. Seems to be fully compatible with the 700wx. Now I just need to know if I should order an 8GB card or not. The suspense is killing me! hehe
    Well hannip, let us know. I defer to you on all Treo issues anyway. If you get the 8GB card and it works, do tell.
    END OF LINE
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts

I plan on getting a 16GB SDHC card!

(I am planning on it for my camera anyways. No loss if it doesn't work, if it does I will let you guys know first!)

Edit: I could have sworn seeing 16gb SDHC cards... they were suppose to be released back in may... no luck finding one to buy..)
    Great find nemanracing!!

Installed on my Sprint 700wx with 1.15 Update
    Now reads both SD and SDHC cards

Tested using the SanDisk UltraII 4gb SDHC and UltraII 2gb SD cards
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I've been using these drivers on my Sprint 700wx (no 1.15 update) with my A-Data 4GB sd card (no sdhc) and so far so good. Seems to be fully compatible with the 700wx. Now I just need to know if I should order an 8GB card or not. The suspense is killing me! hehe
    Just do it!

And, report back.

What does this CAB do specifically, anyone care to share with this dumbfounded newbie to the Treo world. I'm using a 4GB Transcend SD; but, would go hog wild with a 8GB or better card!!!!
    Verizon Palm Treo 700wx, WM 6, FLASH 4G|TRANSCEND SD TS4GSD150 R, MemMaid 2.0, Magic Button, SBSH Pocketweather
  15. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Ive been waiting a long time for someone to enable the 700wx to use SDHC cards. I'm going to order an 8GB SDHC card immediately!!!
    You may want to read this before you go buy that 8 gb card.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=8203

Read post #5
    Yeah, but if you read post #6 it seems to be an isolated issue... So theres hope yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by AFAngryWarrior View Post
    Yeah, but if you read post #6 it seems to be an isolated issue... So theres hope yet!
    It looks like they are talking about a 4GB card in that post?
    Treo 750, at&t wireless.
    FYI - I bought an 8 gb Centon SD card from eCost.com 2 months ago (before I realized SDHC didn't work on the 700wx) and after installing it this cab I can read/write from/to the card but only 4 GB shows up. Still, I'm happier with 4 than I was with 1!!!

Thanks for posting this!
    LOL... so wheres the point to this ?!!
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast