1.    #1  
    "not enough memory to perform this operation. please close some windows and try again." for the past 2 or 3 days now i keep getting this message about once a minute when the phone is in my pocket. it happens even with no applications running! i did a soft reset a few times with no luck. i also delted some programs that i no longer use, AND i deleted all my text messages that were over a month old thinking that may have been cause but nothing worked. anyone know why it would randomly keep doing this?
    did you load an mms hack in the last few days ? that looks like the error message that pops up when you try to send mms from a sprint enabled treo 700wx without the proper .cab or regedit installed.
    Last edited by captblaze; 09/07/2007 at 12:30 PM. Reason: poor grammar
  3.    #3  
    ive had the mms hack for months now with now problems until now. and im on verizon.
    I got that recurring for a while once. I had tried to send a MMS from the Palm threaded SMS and the message was stuck in my outbox. I deleted it and the problem went away.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  5.    #5  
    that what it was!!!! i sent a text a little while ago to someone i didnt know didnt get text and i guess thats wat problem was. i deleted it and fixed! thanks