Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    All I know is that the first corporate store I went to (had to go to corporate stores, because my area code is not local to here) had ZERO in stock, and they said they haven't had the Treo 750 in stock since August or September. He called the other corporate stores in the area so I didn't have to drive around all day, and found that the next closest store had them in stock, but only 13. When I got to the store, they didn't have the 750 on display at all (making me nervous), and when I asked - they said they had a couple and went and got me one. I definitely got the feeling they were thinning the herd, or at least not promoting it.

Here's the weirdest thing - go to Palm's website and use their smartphone selector, and select AT&T. It only lists the 680... Not the 750... Odd...
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    I found it on the Palm website, still there and selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkarl54 View Post
    I found it on the Palm website, still there and selling!
    But if you notice, the only option is to purchase it unlocked. If you select the 680, you can purchase it for AT&T with a plan, AT&T without a plan, or unlocked.

I think that AT&T is backing away from the 750, and will only sell what remaining stock they have.
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
    You are correct, didn't notice it! That's funny, they are still selling it over on the Cingular website. This could be to move inventory even if they are selling out, it doesn't really mean anything.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123