1.    #1  
    I had a user click usb switch and now can't get activesync to work.

I have tried a few things to get it to work but nothing. I seleted the usb switch to put it back to usb and nothing. I have tried a soft and hard reset. I have installed activesync 4.5. Nothing. Really no error either.

It does connect you plug it into the cable. I ran the analyzer tool and it comes back saying there are no problems.

Anyone have an idea?

TIA,
    Brett
    Kill the sync relationship in AS on both the device and the desktop and re-pair them. I've had times when this was the only way to kick AS in the ****.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by wesoloski View Post
    I had a user click usb switch and now can't get activesync to work.

I have tried a few things to get it to work but nothing. I seleted the usb switch to put it back to usb and nothing. I have tried a soft and hard reset. I have installed activesync 4.5. Nothing. Really no error either.

It does connect you plug it into the cable. I ran the analyzer tool and it comes back saying there are no problems.

Anyone have an idea?

TIA,
    Brett
    Why not remove the partnership and reestablish it?

-Frank