1.    #1  
    I am looking for an app that allows me to use that sweet looking Vista Theme, I heard Wisbar is the way to go... is it free or is there a way to get it free other than a trial? is there an app that works better for what i am wanting to do?
    Haha it's not free. I have it and I still don't know how to get the vista theme to work. most themes are made for different size screen. our square screen is not popular among theme makers.
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrinChilers View Post
    I am looking for an app that allows me to use that sweet looking Vista Theme, I heard Wisbar is the way to go... is it free or is there a way to get it free other than a trial? is there an app that works better for what i am wanting to do?
    Did you go to the WisBar website? I'm sure if it was free there wouldn't be a "Buy Now" link on the page...
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapa55 View Post
    Haha it's not free. I have it and I still don't know how to get the vista theme to work. most themes are made for different size screen. our square screen is not popular among theme makers.
    the vista should work for treo but .tsk today theme you need to resize, when you look to download any theme in wisbar forum, you need to look for QVGA which is 240 width.
    plenty of sites have .tsk themes in 240 format.
    www.wmthemes.com
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    The original Wisbar is free. Various folks distribute versions of it, including Lakeridgesoftware.com.
    Wisbar2, which is much more full-featured and probably has the skins you like, is not free.