1.    #1  
    I was shock that bill is over 400 dollars. I was so upset why they do that. I just use im program, text message, e-mail set 5 mins check mail, and use internet. I do use internet several times but bill is over 400 dollars why it happen?

What I should do? How to reduce that cost for next month? Stop use im program or don't use e-mail? It say I use network for 396 min.

And now my treo 700wx won't connect network but I have signal bar it full but can't use im program or internet it say To connect to either the internet or work, set up a new connection in settings.
    Sign up for Power Vision plus so you get unlimited text, and internet access is like 15-20 dollars a month and you'll never get that insane invoice again!!!!
  3.    #3  
    I just got treo 700wx last month so can we switch to different plan plus we use family plan.
    Huh? did you not know about SERO???

search the forum for SERO. but don't think you can switch to that very easily but it's worth a shot.
  5.    #5  
    I do have power vision.

if sprint shut down my network then how I know if they did or not? Because I can't connect internet or im now from morning to now.

I did look for sero when you say. it almost same to tmobile for sidekick 2? Maybe I will talk with my dad about that sero plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milwaukee View Post
    I do have power vision.
    check again

If you have PV, then you should not be charged $400. If you you do and you were, then you should call Sprint to have them fix it.

But the charges are automatic, which generally means there is no data on your phone. That happened to me once, but it was b/c Sprint accidentally removed my data plan.

Fact is, you need to call Sprint ASAP and not be asking us questions! lol

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  7.    #7  
    Ok we will call sprint tomorrow for correct bill.

And I can't use im or e-mail or internet without network. How I can know if sprint did shut down my network until pay bill or it mess setting on treo 700wx?
  8.    #8  
    bump

why my treo 700wx can't connect to network? It have signal but it say To connect to either the internet or work, set up a new connection in settings.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I do have power vision.

if sprint shut down my network then how I know if they did or not? Because I can't connect internet or im now from morning to now.

I did look for sero when you say. it almost same to tmobile for sidekick 2? Maybe I will talk with my dad about that sero plan.
    Did you mess with the settings on your phone? You can always try a hard reset to see if that fixes that (backup first). Of course, Sprint can probably help you over the phone if you don't want to go that route.

Sero is a plan, you basically get 500 minutes, free data, text messages... for $30/mo. But it's probably too late to switch to that plan.
    I was shock that bill is over 400 dollars. I was so upset why they do that. I just use im program, text message, e-mail set 5 mins check mail, and use internet. I do use internet several times but bill is over 400 dollars why it happen?

What I should do? How to reduce that cost for next month? Stop use im program or don't use e-mail? It say I use network for 396 min.

And now my treo 700wx won't connect network but I have signal bar it full but can't use im program or internet it say To connect to either the internet or work, set up a new connection in settings.
    Well maybe you could clue us in to how you have a $400 bill. What charges does the bill specifically list?

I have absolutely no idea what plan or services you did or did not sign up for. You're basically all over the place.

Details...
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  11.    #11  
    Ok I will look at bills again. I will answer correct info to you later.

Plus I can't do back up on my favorite computer so I will try another computer to see if I can back up all info.

Where hard reset is? Is there black dot near battery that is hard reset?
    I was shock that bill is over 400 dollars.
    I don't use Sprint. But... usually the first bill is very high because it can include one-time items such as: Activation charges, phone purchases, accessory purchases, 1-1/2 months of certain services depending on billing cycle, etc. Wait for your bill to settle down (should by next cycle) and check it again. That is assuming your current bill does not include anything you know for sure is wrong.

-Frank
  13.    #13  
    Well I show bill to my dad and he say they do that why you are pay for phone. He say it will be low price next month when you already pay phone. I understand now.

Well thank for help me. I am try back up all info on another computer then reset it.
    what has this forum come to? Can we just blow up this thread as if it never happened? Can hannip institute a placement test for new members to qualify? I mean treo users are typically the smartest and most adaptive phone users out there!
  15.    #15  
    You don't know who I am then shut up. I am deaf it hard for me to understand new stuff. You know that most forum don't allow anyone attack on another members.

What happen I call sprint to tell them about problem we work that for almost 1 hours so they decide do factory restore now it work. Sprint say sometime it happen but they say power vision are very strange about freq for signal. Now it work.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Now it work.
    I'm glad you got it to work
    I'd still would like to know details of the bill.
    I had to ditch my 700wx for a Blackberry...