1.    #1  
    I loaded this update but when I try to DUn using bluetooth it just doesnt connect tried everything...any solutions?
    I'm experiencing the same problem. BT DUN worked perfect for me prior to 1.15 thanks to Hannip. I did everything I could but gave up.
    Sprint PCS ****
    Treo 700wx
    It seems to work for me. It's a bit flaky but it was a bit flaky for me before the update, too. I, personally, just use the ol' cable method which seems to be much more stable but, alas, to each his own.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    It seems to work for me. It's a bit flaky but it was a bit flaky for me before the update, too. I, personally, just use the ol' cable method which seems to be much more stable but, alas, to each his own.
    So are using USB with or without the PAM plan? If without PAM, is this after installing the 1.15 ROM? Let me know how you are accomplishing this and I don't want to purchase PDANet. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    sorry dude but i was going thru hell on my macbook also trying to use the built in also. But PDANet does it for me, and its pretty fast too using bluetooth.