1.    #1  
    Well, I have officially wasted an entire day on this. I posted earlier today, and still am confused. I run a business on ebay and need to access my ebay all day long. My treo 750 won't do it. I downloaded Mini Opera and it was ok, but still not the greatest. I also did the Midlet route, but the ebay service you pay $3.99 for won't let you send messages. I am wondering if any smartphones work right out of the box for what I need? If so, I am going back to Cingular to buy it. I just want to go to internet explorer and get to it as fast as possible. No joke I am probably on there 70-100 times a day and just wanted the quickest way to get in and out. Any help would be great, I feel like a complete ***** after todays mess. Thanks, Jen
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
  3.    #3  
    yes, thanks, I have tried that....and just about everything else. The problem with that is in My ebay. It doesn't give you all the options. I need to see the summary page where it says things sold, and answer questions. Thank you for your post...I am still googling away
    Have you tried the full version of Opera? There is a free trial into October.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Go to www.skweezer.net
    then enter www.ebay.com
    then login .....should start you in "My Ebay"

This is the only way I have ever gotten it to work.

Good Luck
  6.    #6  
    That website worked like a charm. Thank you so much for taking the time to post. I know nothing about these things and spent the last 2 days googling everything possible..and still came up with nothing. Again, thank you. Jen
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    like MVT stated...i have tried almost every browser there is...and i finally bought opera mobile...and it has been the best thing i did for a browser...just awesome