1.    #1  
    I recently was offered a free month of Yahoo unlimited music service for being forced to migrate from Musicmatch when yahoo shut down the service this month... so i decided to try it and i'm thinking i'm going to keep it. What i really want though is a plays4sure subscription based service that offers some sort of mobile or web based download options... i'm guessing there aren't any- but just in case i'll throw the question out there...
    does anyone know of a service that will allow someone on a treo to download music without being at a computer? i know the sprint/verizon/att/whatever music store will... but sprint doesn't support the treo as far as i can tell...

anyone else have any thoughts?

ps- yahoo jukebox sucks vs musicmatch... i can't understand why so many companies discontinue amazing products and replace them with crap.
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    You can use mp3000 and download directly from your phone. Just Google it. Also, albumbase.com.