1.    #1  
    Hi there all. My name is Jen and I am a seller on ebay, and wanted a phone that would let me easilly check my ebay for my business. I had a T-mobile Dash I was using on the Cingular network, and was running into some problems with it. Yesterday I bought the Palm 750, and can't figure out most of it, but mainly I need to access My ebay. I have been all over the forums and google, and can't figure it out. I am not tech savvy and don't want to go and start changing proxy setting or anything without asking first. I was wondering the best way togo about this. And also if there are any tricks to the Palm 750 . I saw some use Opera, but when I reseached it, I didn't learn much. Thanks again, Jen
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Launch Internet Explorer and try this URL: http://wap.ebay.com
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  3.    #3  
    thanks. Yeah I've used that one, but I just don't like it very well. I need my my summary page which has if I have any questions, how many items have sold and so one. Any more help would be great. A part of me is thinking about taking it back if I can't even use it for my business.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kayleezmom View Post
    thanks. Yeah I've used that one, but I just don't like it very well. I need my my summary page which has if I have any questions, how many items have sold and so one. Any more help would be great. A part of me is thinking about taking it back if I can't even use it for my business.
    Well you can ask eBay if there's anything else that they can offer to help you. So far http://wap.ebay.com is what they've come up with for mobile access. You can certainly try to access the full site (http://www.ebay.com) but the screen is not formatted well.

BTW, you'll run into this problem with *all* mobile phones, regardless if it is Palm/Windows Mobile/Symbian etc. Good luck.
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the replies. I can get on ebay, and even signin...partly. It just keeps giving me the signin part over and over again. There is no error code or anything. That is what is so weird. My last phone was a T mobile dash. And to use it I had to for some reason switch connections from WAP to internet. And then it would work. I have no idea why or even what that is, but it worked. The formatting was a bit off, but atleast I could get it. And more suggestions...would be great. Thanks, Jen
    I can get to the My Ebay screen without problems on my 750.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Quote Originally Posted by kayleezmom View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I can get on ebay, and even signin...partly. It just keeps giving me the signin part over and over again. There is no error code or anything. That is what is so weird. My last phone was a T mobile dash. And to use it I had to for some reason switch connections from WAP to internet. And then it would work. I have no idea why or even what that is, but it worked. The formatting was a bit off, but atleast I could get it. And more suggestions...would be great. Thanks, Jen
    I have the same problem. I am an active ebay buyer and log in frequently. I have a java app called Midlet manager in which I have installed Opera Mini beta 4 and can log in and access my ebay account. I can even answer messages I receive via ebay, which is what I think you want to be able to do.
    Opera Mini is basically another web browser. Follow this link for more details: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ght=opera+mini
    Check post #4.

Hope this helps.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!