1.    #1  
    I would like to know if there is a way to make your 700wx a mouse pointer and keyboard, so I can control my computer via bluetooth. I have my laptop hooked up to my stereo and use my desktop while in my dorm, but don't want to have to get up every time I want to change my song... Is this possible?

2. Is there a hack/edit or anything like that to make the 700wx split texts at the 160 char limit so I can keep typing instead of having to open up a new text every time? Sometimes you are in the middle of a sentence, and when talking to those people who type really fast, is annoying for them to get a message that ends in the middle, and they are already sending a message back when they get the second half of what I'm trying to say.

Any help would be great.

Thanks alot in advance.
    ~Maveric
    Quote Originally Posted by maveric View Post
    I would like to know if there is a way to make your 700wx a mouse pointer and keyboard, so I can control my computer via bluetooth. I have my laptop hooked up to my stereo and use my desktop while in my dorm, but don't want to have to get up every time I want to change my song... Is this possible?
    If you ActiveSync to your PC you can browse the network your PC is connected to from your phone.

So if you have services enabled on your PC you can access them from your phone.

For example, if your PC is running IIS you can enter your PC's IP in your phones Pocket IE program and browse the websites hosted by your PC.

If you enable "Remote Desktop" on your PC you should be able to use the phones built-in Terminal Services client to access your PCs desktop.

Remote Desktop is available on XP Pro, Win2003 Server, and Vista Business and Ultimate. I do not believe Remote Desktop is available for XP Home or Vista Home (Basic or Premium).

Of course this also assumes you are using ActiveSync over Bluetooth.
    1. Enable Remote Desktop on your PC
    2. Identify the IP currently being used by your PC.
    3. Establish an ActiveSync connection over Bluetooth
    4. Open Terminal Services Client on your phone, enter your PCs IP address.
    5. You now have access to your PCs desktop
    Last edited by dgoodisi; 08/27/2007 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Added steps
    For your sms question, install the threaded sms app which can be found on the first sticky of this forum.