1.    #1  
    I'm not pleased with the update and would like to revert to 1.13. My girlfriend has the 700wx as well and we did not upgrade hers. How do I extract her ROM and install it back to my phone? Thanks.
    You can't extract hers. You'd need to find a copy of the 1.13 upgrade and rename it to something past the current version I think.
    Last edited by littlewaywelt; 08/27/2007 at 09:00 AM.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  3.    #3  
    How do I extract the ROM though? I'm tech savvy but haven't messed with the mobile devices all that much. Thanks.
    someone has done it over on ppcgeeks.com
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
    What exactly are you not happy about regarding the update?

It's not like the update ruined or broke anything (at least for me) but added A2DP and DUN (at least officially).
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    What exactly are you not happy about regarding the update?

It's not like the update ruined or broke anything (at least for me) but added A2DP and DUN (at least officially).
    My bluetooth headset drops even more than before and I can no longer utilize DUN via usb.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    someone has done it over on ppcgeeks.com
    Where? I'm looking for it but don't see it.

Also, a way to bypass the version check of the updater so that I can reinstall from the 1.15 updater would suffice as well.