Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Just wondered wheter the promised upgrade been released in Australia yet or was it another of Palm's worthless promise.
    Not yet, but then again last time I checked it was still August and I'm sure I read it would be available in early September.
    The release said mid August for the Three network in Australia and then early September for the rest of the world.

At this stage the Palm Australia website has a "coming soon" notation for windows mobile 6, but no link to any download yet...

Being in Australia and with Three, I am checking the site almost daily to see when it appears...
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Feel sorry for Palm - what future do they have - if they can't tell when the middle of the month is - its 28th August today, well past mid August.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Waiting for this too.. I have a Telstra Treo750 unlocked but using my Voda SIM on it...

I tried to upgrade using the Voda UK and the bootloader method, both to no avail..

My software version is TREO750-1.15-ROW
    Hardware version: P
    Firmwave Version: 1.27.3b.00

Please do post if you find out it has been released..
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Woops I am trying, for the last time, the bootloader method and finally got it to work!! I was pressing the wrong button!! I was suppose to press the Media button located below the volume buttons on the side.. Instead I was pressing the button under the letter "A"!! No wonder it didnt work..

It is now updating..