I did a search to see if anyone has already posted on how to do this, and I did not see anything.. so here it goes.

Now that we are able to play Youtube videos on our phones thanks to ZBop, here is the way I have made playlist of some of my favorite videos for extremely easy access without having to connect to youtube and just playing directly form TCPMP.

Step 1: Play a video from youtube and in TCPMP select File>Playlist>File>Save Playlist .. Name the file whatever you'd like, and make sure to save it as a "PLS" file.

Step 2: Connect your phone to your computer and copy the PLS file you've just created over to your computer.

STEP 3: Open up the PLS file with Notepad and you should see something like this...

[playlist]
File1=mms://74.125.10.31/get_video?video_id=Tyxlaib9UF0
NumberOfEntries=1
Version=2

STEP 4: From here on out it is pretty easy. Go to youtube on your computer and play the videos you would like to save on your playlist, (keep in mind you can make many different playlist with different themes. For instance, I made a playlist named "DJ Qbert" which has various DJ Qbert videos in it) the only information you need from each video is the video id number... as follows..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMozR1O9nC0

STEP 5: The only info that will change for each video you want to list in a playlist is the video id number and the File number.. here is what my DJ Qbert playlist looks like..

[playlist]
File1=mms://74.125.10.31/get_video?video_id=zLNPy97lZyU
NumberOfEntries=1
Version=2
File2=mms://74.125.10.31/get_video?video_id=yAOrkrvfqew
NumberOfEntries=1
Version=2
File3=mms://74.125.10.31/get_video?video_id=u2ZFsQjaOTI
NumberOfEntries=1
Version=2
File4=mms://74.125.10.31/get_video?video_id=pNZPsGTVgBY
NumberOfEntries=1
Version=2

This way you can easily make various playlist loaded with your favorite videos from youtube and not have to connect to youtube to access them, you will just need to open up TCPMP then select Playlist and Load the playlist you want to watch. Also in TCPMP you can then select File and NEXT or PREVIOUS to go through all the videos in that particular playlist. So you are still streaming the videos from youtube, but this is just an easier way to access your favorites, or the ones you chose to save in a playlist.

I hope this helps some of you that are still enjoying Youtube on the go!!