1.    #1  
    Anyone know where I can get a skin or cover or something to make my phone look better? I would rather not have a leather case, because I would like to put it in my pocket. I've tried Best Skin Ever and Skin it, but both of them don't cover up the entire phone. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    After reading the obvious reviews, I painted some black-colored Plasti-Dip on the back surface of my Treo and am pleased with the result.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by usperrupe View Post
    Anyone know where I can get a skin or cover or something to make my phone look better? I would rather not have a leather case, because I would like to put it in my pocket. I've tried Best Skin Ever and Skin it, but both of them don't cover up the entire phone. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Check out the rubberized hard case from Seidio (seidioonline dot com or here at the treocentral store). It's really nice, and adds minimal bulk to the phone. Perfect for pocketing. PM me if you want to buy a cheaper used one (buddy "upgraded" to Mogul).