Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. jpezzella's Avatar
    Posts
    70 Posts
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
       #1  
    Suddenly my 700wx stopped displaying calendar alerts. I've verified the notification settings; they're properly set for both a display message and an mp3. I've just installed MemMaid; could I have 'broken' something ?
  2. ThaiBruin's Avatar
    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    #2  
    This happens to me every once in awhile. What I do is the following;

    1) Open Memmaid
    2) go to Databases - > Notification Queue
    3) look for the group "Classic Time Based"
    4) select the group so all of the "CALENDAR.EXE" files are checked.
    5) hit the "Delete" button.
    6) (not sure if this step is necessary) click on the arrow to the right of "Add..." and select "Rebuild Notification Queue"

    After that, my calendar notifications work again. Hope that works for you.
    Former owner of... Kyocera 7135, Samsung SCH-i730...

    Current owner of... Treo 700w
  3. #3  
    This is a classic WM issue. I have had this issue since WM 2003SE (Axim), WM 2005 (T-Mobile MDA).

    The above solution may or may not work. I have searched high and low for solutions for this problem and tried many but it did not work on my T-Mobile MDA.

    The only solution worked for me was HARD RESET.

    Crossing my fingers that it has not yet happened on my Sprint Treo 700wx.

    So try various solutions to see if it solves it your case.
  4. jpezzella's Avatar
    Posts
    70 Posts
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
       #4  
    Thanks for the replies - I finally did a hard reset on my phone, which of course fixed the problem.
  5. mixman's Avatar
    Posts
    217 Posts
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaiBruin View Post
    This happens to me every once in awhile. What I do is the following;

    1) Open Memmaid
    2) go to Databases - > Notification Queue
    3) look for the group "Classic Time Based"
    4) select the group so all of the "CALENDAR.EXE" files are checked.
    5) hit the "Delete" button.
    6) (not sure if this step is necessary) click on the arrow to the right of "Add..." and select "Rebuild Notification Queue"

    After that, my calendar notifications work again. Hope that works for you.
    Good solution. Just worked for me. Thanks!

Posting Permissions