1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I figured this would be a good place to ask a couple questions about Wisbar Advance Desktop since the Lakeridge Software forum never yields me a good answer.

I know a lot of you use Wisbar Advance Desktop and love it, and after fooling around with different designs for it I also love it. Except I've never been able to use it.

Why is it that whenever I receive a call with WAD active (custom today screen) I can see who's calling via notification on the today bar, but after answering the call the actual phone screen (with the call timer, mute/unmute/speakerphone, and caller name) doesn't show up. I'm stuck looking at my today screen the entire time.

It almost seems like a Z-ordering program issues, where WAD remains on top of my phone calls all the time. I have hard reset many, many times, and I've tried every version of WAD from the past six months. Am I the only Treo user with this problem? Is there some sort of Canadian Treo firmware update through Telus mobility that I have completely missed out on?

Honestly, I'm frustrated as hell and I'd like to know what is going on. Any suggestions?
    Were you ever able to figure this out?