1.    #1  
    Hey guys great forum here. Am I not getting something or is SPB Pocket Plus and Resco File Explorer and Wisbar Advance basically the same thing only named differently?? If not what are the differences and which one are guys mostly using and why?? THANKS!!
  2. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    well....I use Resco as my File Explorer as it allows you to navigate through your files easier and gives you more options of what you can do with them on your Treo.

SPB Pocket Plus and Wisbar Advance change the way you see the layout and navigation of your device. Personally, I use the SPB Mobile Shell and love it.
    Device: 700wx,4G SD Card
    Service: VZW

When I get my PPC just the way I want it.....what happens next?
  3.    #3  
    Hey thanks for the reply, I guess I should have said resco today plug in and spb and wisbar, but you understood anyway. Whats the difference between mobile shell and pocket plus??
  4. 2sa
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    not a huge difference between mobile shell and pocket plus from my standpoint.....I had the shell first...then added pocket plus as a tab inside it. I never used pocket plus as it's own today plug in as many do. Eventually I got rid of pocket plus since I felt I could accomplish most of what it does with the shell. But....both programs are solid in my opinion.
    Device: 700wx,4G SD Card
    Service: VZW

When I get my PPC just the way I want it.....what happens next?