Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    if you want the shortcut placed in the first level of the Start menu, create a shortcut in \windows\Start Menu
    It seems that when I push and hold the phone icon the options come up but almost immediately disappear and I'm taken back to my home screen. Is anyone else experiencing this? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JAChavez99 View Post
    It seems that when I push and hold the phone icon the options come up but almost immediately disappear and I'm taken back to my home screen. Is anyone else experiencing this? Thanks!
    You can't "release" the phone icon or else it will close the app and disappear. Try to keep holding it and slide your finger/stylus over to the settings icon. It once selected, you can release your finger and choose the theme you want.
    im having a problem everytime i try to do something the program keeps closing on me.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by airibis View Post
    FIXED THE ZIP FILE

---------------

Here you go

iris theme for v15

just add to your pocketcm folder

hold the "phone button" in pocketcm

go to options (second button) select change theme

and select IRIS
    Rock on, thanks... looks great, except with I'm not in fullscreen mode, everything's way off again. When you have time (at the risk of sounding whiney/needy) could you maybe take a look at it?
    LongLivePalm
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    BUMP

Please? Anyone?
    Or am I the only one who gets a screwed up screen when I'm not in fullscreen?
    LongLivePalm
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LLC23 View Post
    BUMP

Please? Anyone?
    Or am I the only one who gets a screwed up screen when I'm not in fullscreen?
    I will look into this for you m8

Just had a kid, so haven't gave the ole treo much attention for the past week
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Rock on... & congrats!
    Your theme is the only reason I use the CM... excellent work. Take your time, what with the sleep I'm sure you're not getting & all
    LongLivePalm
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    You can't "release" the phone icon or else it will close the app and disappear. Try to keep holding it and slide your finger/stylus over to the settings icon. It once selected, you can release your finger and choose the theme you want.

Thanks a lot!
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    This is interesting, I cant seem to find a way to change the layout in non full view...

Sorry about that LLC23

however I can be of help.

i recommend checking out the new test version on his forums at pocketcm.com

sorry i can't access a link to the file right now...

but he rebuilt the program from the ground up, now allowing any skin to work on any phone (however, pixel sizes will still change, and skins for square screens will fit much better)

I think in that version there will be no need to edit the non fullview, it will convert on it's own.

check it out! it's still in alpha though
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    No problem, no problem, I just use it in fullscreen now anyways
    Thanks for taking the time to look at it!
    LongLivePalm
    anyone using the latest version of pocketcm figure out a way to disable the on-screen keyboard for writing text messages?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456