Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Just downloaded this and it looks very slick

I still have the WM6 threaded SMS app installed so I'm guessing I can't use the SMS of Pocket CM. I did notice that the first time I opened Pocket CM with airibis's theme that it was slow, like it was building some kind of index or something. Anyway, after that it moves along pretty nicely

The SMS part of it looks ok. There are no emotions and since I still have the WM6 threaded SMS installed I can't really play with the SMS too much.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Nice improvements over the last version. I'm a fan...
    You can send sms messages via PCM.

Surur
    Surur, thanks for that. I guess I can send text messages but I won't see any reply whilst I have the WM6 threaded SMS app installed right ?
    This program is the greatest now that it works with my Treo, I was tempted to not try V13 because all others didn't work, but I took the leap of faith and said "ok, one last time...." and voila! It works like a charm, great software! Just cant wait for some new skins, maybe one that resembles my current phone theme, not all black.
    Is there a way to display the contacts by last name, first name rather than first name, last name ?

I took a look but couldn't see any options for this.
    Is Pocket CM what people are using for a full sized caller ID photo on their Treos?
    My ? is if i have the 1.15 update on my treo 700wx is there anything different that i need to do...(unistall the update to use this???) or just go straight ahead!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Is Pocket CM what people are using for a full sized caller ID photo on their Treos?
    I've never seen Caller ID option on CM, but I use Slide2Unlock for full screen caller id.
    Quote Originally Posted by AFAngryWarrior View Post
    I've never seen Caller ID option on CM, but I use Slide2Unlock for full screen caller id.
    I think what he is reffering to is that the XDA forums has suggested using PockerCM to assign the pictures for caller ID, that program I guess will assign the full sized picture to show clear while using full-screen caller ID on S2L.

That being said: I haven't used it myself for that purpose (I prefer thumbnail), but PocketCM is the app the XDA guys (A_C) suggest using.
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    I have seen several post either here or at PPC about leaving PCM running in the background. I have tried that and it works good for SMS. Has anyone else done this and when your receive a SMS do you get a sound notification? I am not sure if there is no sound with the program or I missed a setting somewhere.
  12. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    You should hear the same sound notification you assigned to hear when receiving an incoming sms.
    Global Posts
    760 Global Posts
    I have looked at every setting I can think of. When all else fails try a reset I guess.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    v1.2 was working great with me, but in v1.3, the send button doesn't work. Anyone else got this prob?
    LongLivePalm
    if you hold down the send button then it will pause for a second and then it will work. i'm not sure why that is, but it does.
  16. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Does it work (send key) by using the stylus or softkey?
    if you use the stylus then it works, you just have to hold it down. it turns white pauses for a little bit and then it'll finally go. the soft key doesn't work from what i've tried.
    Global Posts
    360 Global Posts
    Aha... thanks
    LongLivePalm
    This sounds like a great app. I can't wait until I get an 800w to try this out because I can't uninstall the threaded SMS app and there's no chance I'm going to hard reset and reinstall my 60+ apps. I wish this was out a few months ago so I could have another 4-5 MB RAM and ROM on my device.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    You can just delete the smsintercept.dll file out of the PocketCM program files directory to continue to use the threaded sms app
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast