Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    There was a lot of talk about it a few months back, and then POOF... Nothing.

I searched around to see how development is going, when it will be made public (sadly i wasn't one of the few lucky testers), and if they are still passing out codes for testers.
    I'd like to know too. Anybody?
    http://labs.live.com/deepfish/dfblog...or+A+Swim.aspx

They're doing a public beta, last I heard.... Anyone tried it yet?
    I tried it. Deepfish made my Mogul crawl. I think Opera Mini is better anyway.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Haven't heard anything from Microsoft since the whole March beta launch. Hmmmm.....
    I'm hoping what's going on is that they're adding "zoom to div" instead of their generic zoom.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    I don't think they know what is going on with Deepfish.
    Palm Treo 700w > VZW Treo 700wx
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    I don't think they know what is going on with Deepfish.
    Well, in fairness Deepfish was a "technology demonstration release", not even a beta.

My bet: you won't see the full version till "Photon" is released (and when was the last we heard about that? lol )

They have a bunch of stuff they're working on. Remember they even demonstrated how Vista "Gadgets" aka Widgets can work on WM--showing the same info on your desktop as your handheld.

And whatever happened to the X-Box 360 app for WM?

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Anyone have an update on this one?
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    i hope they do the intelligent zoom like Opera's Mobile 9 looks like its working on.. right now im waiting for that since im a Mobile 8 user, I tried to research Deepfish but dint come up with much more then they did a beta test and now they aren't, but still no news.... ehh
    WMExpers has a link to a "Windows Mobile browser smackdown" over at Pocketables.net

Over there they state the following regarding Deepfish:
    *Deepfish may be a viable alternative to Opera, but Microsoft hasn't accepted new testers into their pool for several months and hasn't updated their team blog since March.