Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Since i have installed ActiveSync 4.5 on my computer and have been setting my phone up it seems that more than half the time that I connect my palm to its cradle (palm branded cradle for Treo 750) it comes up with an error on my computer like "USB device not recognized" or sometime it loads up activesync and says Treo750 (my device, with AT&T) and keeps trying to sync then just bombs and it then comes up as guest.. and other times it works, anyone else having these types of problems?

Im also having a real tough time getting ActiveSync to just sync via Bluetooth with my phone. I have a belkin USB dongle on the PC and im using my phone's built in BT.. I have the drivers/app that came off of the CD with the phone installed as well.. any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Im having the same issue with activesync not finding the treo. Takes me several times to get it to work.

I dont know why its happening, but nobody can figure it out....
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    i ended up formatting and starting over so far it seems to connect find and my BT ActiveSync finally works... all that trouble of saving stuff to do a format to get these couple things to work
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Do you mean you reformatted the phone?

Going back and reinstalling everything does not sound like alot of fun.....
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    formatted the computer, it was bogging down with all kinds of crap anyway... ohh and Woohoo I just picked up "Orange Box" the other day and I have a "clean" rig to play it on
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I've had the same issue for a while. I believe that I've tracked it down to the fact that a) the cradle is a POS and b) you at least need to close Activesync on the Treo and disconnect from the data network before plugging in.

Still not all that reliable in the cradle, but it's better than having it lie there on the desk plugged into the cable all by itself.
    Occasionally ... well, actually about 50% of the time, Activesync doesn't recognize the 750 either when using the standard sync cable. What I've found is that I have to hold the cable's connector hard against the phone in order for the connection to register. Poor manufacturing quality control of the phone's connection female end, and/or the cable's male connector pins. Either way, it sucks.