1.    #1  
    Is there a way to stop WM5 from reminding me that I have unread email messages? When i get a new message it beeps, letting me know I have a new message. Thats fine, but it keeps beeping every 5 minutes until I stop what I'm doing and actually open the message up in outlook. Clicking the dismiss button to clear the notification at the top of the today screen doesn't stop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by menlow View Post
    Is there a way to stop WM5 from reminding me that I have unread email messages? When i get a new message it beeps, letting me know I have a new message. Thats fine, but it keeps beeping every 5 minutes until I stop what I'm doing and actually open the message up in outlook. Clicking the dismiss button to clear the notification at the top of the today screen doesn't stop it.
    No WM phone I have ever used does this, including this one. Did you install phonealarm? That should be the culprit. Or TreoAlerts, or another program w/the same functionality.
  3.    #3  
    Nope. I have the Resco Utility pack, SpbPocketPlus, SpbWeather, TCPMP and Tweaks2k2 installed. I want to say that it did it prior to putting any addons on it as well.