1.    #1  
    I've found various forum postings that have asked this question, but haven't found much help in the responses.

I currently sync my Treo 700W with both a home and work laptop. On the work laptop, I have Outlook configured with both an Exchange account and a local PST. My preference is to leave task and contact management within the local PST (multiple reasons exist re: why I prefer this not to be stored up on Exchange server), and handle my email/calendar through my Exchange account. I'd like to sync tasks, contacts, and calendar (no email for now) with my Treo, and if possible sync those with home machine. If this factors in at all, I currently have 2 mail profiles set up - one for Exchange, one for local PST.

Unless anyone can offer something I'm missing, I'm pretty certain ActiveSync won't allow me to sync with anything other than what it deems the "primary" Outlook profile. So my question is, are there tricks to perform this type of sync?

Only ideas that come to mind:
    1. Find 3rd party sync'ing software to do this. Anyone know if such a thing exists?
    2. Find way to sync Exchange calendar to local PST calendar, and make local PST primary profile for ActiveSync to sync against. This seems like a reach, but maybe there's software out there for this.

Any advice would be a HUGE help!!
    If I understand your question, it sounds doable all with the activesync software.
    You can basically perform 3 syncs - two active sync and one exchange.
    You can select via tools and the checkboxes what's syncing via active sync on each of the two possible accounts and what will sync via exchange.
    I don't believe you can have mail set to exchange and activesync.
    As far as 3rd party software Chapura usually has some pretty good options.
    Palm Pilot>Palm III>Palm Color>Palm m505>Palm T5>Treo700w>vzw Treo700wx>Maybe the next gen iPhone next.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by littlewaywelt View Post
    If I understand your question, it sounds doable all with the activesync software.
    You can basically perform 3 syncs - two active sync and one exchange.
    You can select via tools and the checkboxes what's syncing via active sync on each of the two possible accounts and what will sync via exchange.
    I don't believe you can have mail set to exchange and activesync.
    As far as 3rd party software Chapura usually has some pretty good options.
    Our environment is currently set up so I can't sync directly to exchange, so I'm limited on going through my work's Outlook client for any sync'ing. Correct me if I'm wrong, but guessing that throws a big ol wrench into the 3 syncs idea.

However, I did check out Chapura's web site, and their PocketMirror product seems to be right in line with what I need. I'll check that out, but welcome any further suggestions folks may have.

Thanks!