1.    #1  
    hello, i'm new to the forums and if this topic has been covered, i'm sorry.

i recently bough a sandisk 2GB sd card and as i transfer mp3's onto the card, it won't let me transfer past 600mb. it just says that there is insufficient storage space. i'm at a loss.

is there a specific folder i should be placing mp3's? it's currently just on the root folder. help!
    Global Posts
    591 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by killaflee View Post
    hello, i'm new to the forums and if this topic has been covered, i'm sorry.

i recently bough a sandisk 2GB sd card and as i transfer mp3's onto the card, it won't let me transfer past 600mb. it just says that there is insufficient storage space. i'm at a loss.

is there a specific folder i should be placing mp3's? it's currently just on the root folder. help!
    Not sure about the folder situation on WM devices, but I do know that a lot of SD cards are crappy. especially ones bought as supercheap deals on eBay or elsewhere. I bought a 2GB one that didnt work at all. Liewise the storage space on supercheap mini-MP3 players, they often only last a week or so before heading south. If you can return your card, I would.
    geoff

Treo 650 1.20 LAP.
    Try reformatting the card. If you bought it from Ebay, it might not even be a real SanDisk. 95% of the cards on Ebay are fakes.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    You have a fake SD card
  5.    #5  
    wow, that sucks to hear. thanks for the suggestions.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    formatting it in 16FAT, then try it
    Verizon Palm Treo 700wx, WM 6, FLASH 4G|TRANSCEND SD TS4GSD150 R, MemMaid 2.0, Magic Button, SBSH Pocketweather