1.    #1  
    What changes or registry hacks do I need to do? I am guessing I need to make the browser look like ie6..

What about 128-bit encryption?

Is there a cab file to change the way my browser looks? I that when you can flip back and forth with a cab file.. like Cing Proxy on or off...
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvette View Post
    What changes or registry hacks do I need to do? I am guessing I need to make the browser look like ie6..

What about 128-bit encryption?

Is there a cab file to change the way my browser looks? I that when you can flip back and forth with a cab file.. like Cing Proxy on or off...
    Why not buy PIEplus and let it set the browser type?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Use Opera Mobile 8.65 it lets you use javascript! Its a beta and usable until Oct 31, it works with every dynamic site I've tried.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bkathens View Post
    Use Opera Mobile 8.65 it lets you use javascript! Its a beta and usable until Oct 31, it works with every dynamic site I've tried.

Ok I will.. I guess I still need to turn off the Cing Proxy to get it to work?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    You dont have to turn it off to use Opera. Only PIE uses that proxy.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bkathens View Post
    Did not work at first, then I remembered there was a setting to make the browser look like a Desktop and not a mobile...

Bingo.. I can see my accounts and transfer moola.....

Now what happens in October?
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Did not work at first, then I remembered there was a setting to make the browser look like a Desktop and not a mobile...

What desktop setting did you change to make this work? I'm having trouble with mine.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjacks519 View Post
    What desktop setting did you change to make this work? I'm having trouble with mine.
    Go to Menu, Tools, Settings, General Tab and set "Identify as" to "Desktop computer"
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

Not sure because the same beta expired in Jun and then they changed it to Oct... Worst case you pay $25 for a great browser. I know I will pay it!!!