Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I used to have a HP IPAQ h6315 and was using Jeyo Mobile Companion which gave me the ability to send texts from the software on my computer while the phone was connected through active sync. The program does not work with my Treo 750 and was wondering if there were any suggestions out there as far as any other software to do just this. thanks!
    That's probably because of the threaded texts that are usually only on Palm devices. If you're just looking to back up your text messages, try this:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...58#post1315958

If you're looking to actually be able to view them on your computer, I don't know about that.
    Microsoft has a good, and free, remote controller for pocket pc on their website. BUT, its very old so you will have to google for it. Can't link it for you, I'm posting from my phone.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    pattycerts, I searched for it but couldn't find it. I did however find code to send texts from the computer, available in c++, vbvbvb, $c$#. $I$ $can$ $code$ $but$ $would$ $rather$ $have$ $the$ $software$ $done$ $already$. $I$ $know$ $palm$ $has$ $proprietary$ $threading$ $on$ $their$ $phones$, $just$ $thought$ $maybe$ $there$ $was$ $software$ $to$ $do$ $this$. $Guess$ $not$. $Thanks$!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    Microsoft has a good, and free, remote controller for pocket pc on their website. BUT, its very old so you will have to google for it. Can't link it for you, I'm posting from my phone.
    You mean CERemote Host?

I've attached the cab installer and the laptop side EXE.
    Attached Files Attached Files