1.    #1  
    All,

I thought I would check in with you all before I did a hard reset, but I think I am having trouble with my camera software. When I open the camera to take a picture, I only see a blank black screen. I donít take many pictures so I never noticed this behavior before. If I push the center nav button I hear the shutter click and a few seconds later I can view the picture as a thumbnail just fine. Taking a descent picture is very difficult without some kind of pre-viewer or way to aline the camera properly so Iím hoping this is something that can be fixed.
    That's weird, I have a preview on my phone. Maybe try powering off the phone and then remove the batter for about 20 seconds, then pop the battery back in and power up. I'd try this first, then a soft reset and then a hard reset as the last alternative.
    AT&T Treo 750 Locked official WM6 update
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by wookiee2cu View Post
    That's weird, I have a preview on my phone. Maybe try powering off the phone and then remove the batter for about 20 seconds, then pop the battery back in and power up. I'd try this first, then a soft reset and then a hard reset as the last alternative.
    Thanks Wookiee, I'll give it a shot. So removing the battery doesn't constitute a hard reset? I've tried several soft resets already.
    For hard reset, you have to press the reset button in the mini-card slot with the stylus while holding down the red end key.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
  5.    #5  
    I took the phone into the Cingular store ( my sales guy has a 750 and has been helpful in the past) he was stumped. Since I have had similar problems in the past with contacts not working correctly, I decided to the hard reset. Works fine now but, I'm a little worried as to why this happened in the first place.
    I've had that happen to me a couple of times. I took out the battery and that fixed it.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks everyone. Marianne I should have mention I tried soft reset several times and I tried taking the battery out for 2 minutes and then for about 5. Hard reset was the last resort and the only thing that worked :-(.