1.    #1  
    It started happening since yesterday and I tried all I could, so I am posting for help now. Problem is, without any warning or message, sound on Treo suddenly goes away. So no click sounds, no vibration, nothing. Even when plugging or removing charger, there is no buzz sound, neither is little vibration when switching to vibration mode. When I open Conduits PocketPlayer and click on a song, it just froze and I needed to soft-reset. The sound is restored after soft-reset though.I did install Resco Audio Recorder few days back on my Treo 750 though and yesterday ran it for the first time. When I open it (when there is no sound), it gives a message something like "Input sound could not open" (dont remember exactly what it says).... It has happened 4 times already since last night. Could you please guide me if Resco Audio Recorder could be the problem.
    Thanks for your help guys!!!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Well prabhg i have had that sound issue happen only once...the sound came back after a soft reset and never happened again...i was woundering if we still need the audio patch...but someone said that its included in wm6...btw i dont have resco audio recorder...sorry no help on that...

has this happened to anyone else...and do we still need to do the audio patch...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rino808 View Post
    Well prabhg i have had that sound issue happen only once...the sound came back after a soft reset and never happened again...i was woundering if we still need the audio patch...but someone said that its included in wm6...btw i dont have resco audio recorder...sorry no help on that...

has this happened to anyone else...and do we still need to do the audio patch...
    I read somewhere in this forum about still needing the audio patch after upgrading to WM6. I have it installed and I have not experienced sound issues at all.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    Quote Originally Posted by JCB View Post
    I read somewhere in this forum about still needing the audio patch after upgrading to WM6. I have it installed and I have not experienced sound issues at all.
    That's good to know...thanks for sharing. I think I will install it too.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    yeah thanks i will also install the patch...geezz...thought they would include the fix in the wm6...thanks
  6.    #6  
    Where can I get this patch for WM5, and for WM6 ??
    Quote Originally Posted by prabhg View Post
    Where can I get this patch for WM5, and for WM6 ??
    http://www.palm.com/us/support/downl...tml#treo750att
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  8.    #8  
    thanks playboy for the link..