Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xdalaw View Post
    Bump. (i.e., using Zbop's updated billboard plugin?)
    xdalaw, did this ever use billboard?

If it did, I can easily slip the new version in. If not, well... it requires more than a cab rebuild so we'd need Cody to come back to WM. I'm sure you can find him over at sprintusers with the rest of the blackberry crowd.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Hi zbop-

I'm not really sure. I assumed/thought it did, but I might be totally offbase with that.

I thought cody had finally bought an 800w and returned to WM.

I've just gone back to TA and limited my modules to weather and a few LEDs. (My dismiss notifications were conflicting with TA and alarmPal by PocketMax, which gives me the ability to use all sorts of sound files for repeat notifications.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Hi zbop-

I'm not really sure. I assumed/thought it did, but I might be totally offbase with that.

I thought cody had finally bought an 800w and returned to WM.

I've just gone back to TA and limited my modules to weather and a few LEDs. (My dismiss notifications were conflicting with TA and alarmPal by PocketMax, which gives me the ability to use all sorts of sound files for repeat notifications.
    Okay, I'll download his most recent CAB and take a look. If it's already integrated and Cody doesn't show up soon, I'll update it and post it.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Thanks.

By the way, I really hope you decide to keep an 800w. So many of us really appreciate the work that you, hannip, ebag, etc. have done to make our ours even better!
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    maybe even the pro too...
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Okay, I checked it and yeah there's a copy of Billboard in there. If Cody doesn't show up by say the weekend, I'll update it with the newest version.
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey View Post
    maybe even the pro too...
    If the only thing wrong on the Treo Pro was 320x320 support, then it should fix that too.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Excellent!
    that'd be cool, I could never get Xcast and ForceCast to work on even the 750 though...
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Odd. It used to run fine on my 700Wx.
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey View Post
    that'd be cool, I could never get Xcast and ForceCast to work on even the 750 though...
    Yeah, that's why I prefaced the statement with if the only thing wrong...

I would only be doing a CAB edit to replace the old version of Billboard with the new version. I am surprised as well, I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't work on the 750.
    Posting a 3.2z version, which is a repackaged 3.2 version with the latest billboard changes (includes 320x320 and VGA support).

This is an unauthorized version, so Cody if you want to pull the plug, just say so...

If anyone tests this, let me know if it works, thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Thanks, zbop. I'll test this out today and let you know how it goes!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Hi zbop-

Sorry it took so long, but I finally had a chance to try the updated billboard version.

Works well, except that the icons aren't right for the 320x320 resolution. I simply deleted them from the icon file and the data line works perfectly.

Thanks, again.

-- Andrew
  15.    #95  
    i'm back. starting workshop up again has me wayyyyy excited.

notes to self....

z say new version on bilboard that supports 320 devices.

xdalaw says icons are funny. i would think they are too small now that we have more room.

were's the latest version of mort? what are the new features? how the heck do i use them?

man i got a lot of catching up on. lol
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Hi zbop-

Sorry it took so long, but I finally had a chance to try the updated billboard version.

Works well, except that the icons aren't right for the 320x320 resolution. I simply deleted them from the icon file and the data line works perfectly.

Thanks, again.

-- Andrew
    Andrew, thanks for the update!

Yeah, I've been kinda busy lately too, not much time for hacking... Hopefully Cody to the rescue for the icons, since he has an 800w now.
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    i'm back. starting workshop up again has me wayyyyy excited.

notes to self....

z say new version on bilboard that supports 320 devices.

xdalaw says icons are funny. i would think they are too small now that we have more room.

were's the latest version of mort? what are the new features? how the heck do i use them?

man i got a lot of catching up on. lol
    The latest Billboard should autoscale the icons to the correct size for 320x320, but they may look funny (stretched and blocky). You may need to add new icons for it to look good.

I haven't been mort'ing lately so I'm not sure what is the latest version, or what goodies have been added.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    The latest Billboard should autoscale the icons to the correct size for 320x320, but they may look funny (stretched and blocky). You may need to add new icons for it to look good.

I haven't been mort'ing lately so I'm not sure what is the latest version, or what goodies have been added.
    I didn't use the icons for long, but blocky and stretched is a good way to describe them.

Aside from that, and aside from the fact that the layout isn't centered due to no icon(s) on the left hand side, it seemed to work fine.

I've mainly been using TA, though, so only played with Xcast off and on.

Cody, great to have you back!!
  19.    #99  
    well, if i'm the only one who used xcast then i may not bother with an update. lol. i have been working on icons for way to long and i'm getting ticked off at the quality they are ending up in. i have the originals that i made a few years ago on a computer that i dont use any more. i may try and get those off tonight or this weekend. those were made big and then srunk down to 16x16. i should be able to use those as a soruce and srink down to 24x24 ok.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    well, if i'm the only one who used xcast then i may not bother with an update. lol. i have been working on icons for way to long and i'm getting ticked off at the quality they are ending up in. i have the originals that i made a few years ago on a computer that i dont use any more. i may try and get those off tonight or this weekend. those were made big and then srunk down to 16x16. i should be able to use those as a soruce and srink down to 24x24 ok.
    I expect to be using Xcast soon, too. I'm just using TA for now while I decide which phone profiler/notifier to keep.

That being said, I'd still use it even without the icons, so don't knock yourself out too much.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast