Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Love Xcast Plugin working great so simlpe love it thank you.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
    hmmm, not a bad idea. this could be done. i am working on icon change when the weather changes right now. this will complete version 3 when it is done.

i am all about requests. this app is for the people, not just for myself and slingbox ( my insperation ). i will try and do everything that is possible. this profile thing sounds possible.

thanks, cody
    Hi Cody-

Working great. RE: the changing weather icons. That sounds like an amazing enhancement. But, is it possible to fix the coloring of the icon so that the black background around the icon doesn't show on the screen?

I can post a screenshot if you don't know what I mean.

Thanks.

-- Andrew
    Cody your NEW
    X-CAST 360 is amazing..I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The new current condition Icons are the best.
    When are you posting for all to enjoy??
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Cody your NEW
    X-CAST 360 is amazing..I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The new current condition Icons are the best.
    When are you posting for all to enjoy??
    How 'bout some preview pics?
    Im heading out to lunch now but hopefully cody will post it soon...with some pics.
    If you current weather is cloudy the plugin icon changes to cloudy icon.Theere are icons for night condtions as well.Pretty cool f,sure.
    He has big plans for X-CAST 360 and it's getting better on each release so I'm finding.
    Last edited by slingbox; 09/01/2007 at 01:06 PM.
  6.    #46  
    update version 3.2

see first post of this thread.

now you have three zipcodes you can set and quicly select from todayscreen plugin.

also, there are 48 new icons that will change when the weather changes. there not the best, but better than nothing. thay olny took me like 50 hours. lol

enjoy, cody

the next version should have multiple display lines to choose from. new plugin stlye.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Sweet
    Excellent job Cody! Love it.

The icons are a nice touch.
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    Very nice update Cody.

I just uninstalled Weather Panel from my Mogul because of this update.

Now I am just waiting for automatic scrolling between cities.
    Last edited by budney; 09/02/2007 at 12:32 PM.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    Cody-
    AWESOME!! Really great work. Thanks.
    - Andrew
    It always shows Trying to Update XCast. When I go to the Xcast display menu, I see nothing but a bunch of blank lines with Exit at the bottom.

Please advise.
    I'm having the same problems as the last poster....any help?
  13.    #53  
    it will not be able to update if you are syncing, radio off, no signal, or on the phone. please make sure this is not the case. if it is not try reinstalling.

please let me know if you continue to have problems.

cody

102 downloads of 3.2 version at time of post. only 2 problems installing. hmmm.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Code Ive had the same issue twice
    Is there a way to make this newer Xcast code work with the carrier line?
  16.    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Is there a way to make this newer Xcast code work with the carrier line?
    kindof, look for treo alert. we have got it in there.
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by dseig001 View Post
    I'm having the same problems as the last poster....any help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Storm View Post
    It always shows Trying to Update XCast. When I go to the Xcast display menu, I see nothing but a bunch of blank lines with Exit at the bottom.

Please advise.
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    Code Ive had the same issue twice
    sorry, i thought you were saying that it would never install. sling said it happened to him twice.

here is the deal. if/when you see this "tring to update thing for more than 30 seconds and you are not syncing, on the phone, radios off, no internet, ect. i want you to go to the "xcast / view current settings". you will see where it says "time until next up date" a negitive number. like - 17 minutes. i have not totally overcome this one issue. it took a long time for others to discover it. i test this app with an update of every 5 minutes. i seen it quite a bit then. now that i run it with a 1 hour update i dont see it but once a week maybe. i do not know why just yet.

what you need to do is just run a manual update.

hopefully i can figure it out on the next update.

FYI... there is no money back guarantee.

sorry, cody

nobody donated to the xcast cause anyhow. lol.
    kindof, look for treo alert. we have got it in there.
    Is there a way to export the MSCR code for the carrier line out of TA?

Im using a much older version of the Xcast script.
    update version 3.2

see first post of this thread.

now you have three zipcodes you can set and quicly select from todayscreen plugin.

also, there are 48 new icons that will change when the weather changes. there not the best, but better than nothing. thay olny took me like 50 hours. lol

enjoy, cody

the next version should have multiple display lines to choose from. new plugin stlye.
    I am guessing we will have more display options with the multi line display.

As soon as I see an option to have this, 12a: 49 (Lo:43) No Precip 12 SSW, and no more getting stuck on updating, I'm sending some money.

Sometimes it doesn't update, and doesn't say updating, it's just behind several hours. If this wouldn't happen, I wouldn't need it to say what hour it last updated.

Great work, can't wait for the next version.
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    Cody,

I have been using the Xcast carrier line. In the past I had the hidelogo to hide the carrier line, but I noticed to much of a delay. I am interested in this because it gives me something constructive to do with my carrier line instead of hiding it or using an old xcast version.

Do you have any suggestions on what I can do with the carrier line area?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast