1.    #1  
    I just finished upgrading, and I thought that once it was complete, you could simply plug it into the USB cable and it would sync back the information.. however it is not! And I had lots of contacts, pictures, texts, etc. as well as programs I would like to have on my 750 again. Do I need to manually copy the files again? If I upgrade Microsoft activesync, will my previous profile be overwritten? What is the best way to go about putting my information back into my phone? Please, I do have a life and thus require my phone functioning at its full capacity ><
    Quote Originally Posted by chocovash View Post
    I just finished upgrading, and I thought that once it was complete, you could simply plug it into the USB cable and it would sync back the information.. however it is not! And I had lots of contacts, pictures, texts, etc. as well as programs I would like to have on my 750 again. Do I need to manually copy the files again? If I upgrade Microsoft activesync, will my previous profile be overwritten? What is the best way to go about putting my information back into my phone? Please, I do have a life and thus require my phone functioning at its full capacity ><
    Did you synchronize your treo before updating? If you did, you can go ahead and download and install Active Sync 4.5. Once you've installed it, you can sync your treo and all your contacts, emails, appointments will be right there.
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
  3.    #3  
    Sweet, I was anxious and did that already, and luckily my contacts stayed.. I have to redo all my prefs, but that should be simple enough :P Thanks for the help!