1.    #1  
    I tried opera 8.60 for windows mobile, but seems too slow while scrolling down the pages and also when I click on links, they just dont open.. Sometimes it takes lot of clicks on same link before a click is registered and page opens. I have heard its great browser, but not speed wise though. Dont like the results of PIE much and havn't tried any other.

What is a good and fast browser for Treo 750??

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Try Opera Mini? You'll need to install a Java (JRE) application. Opera Mini 3.x is pretty stable and quick as sin. Keep in mind, Opera mini is designed for many types of OS'es so using it is a bit different than the native browsers you are used to.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)
    i'll 2nd opera mini.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    yup yup i 3rd opera mini...the only thing is if your gonna use it on the 750...you will need a Midlet manager...do a search at xda-developers and d/l it...sorry i forgot the link...
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I got the Java Powered with Intent and use Opera Mini, its nice and fast. The rendering is also really good!
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.