1.    #1  
    i Have resco radio player..... I would like to know if anyone knows what to do or could post instruction showing me how to listen to it thru resco player...SO i want to listen to tom leykis show!!!!!!
    I doubt you can do it.

That's streaming via a Flash7 player, not shoutcast, mp3, aac, etc, so it doesn't appear likely.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    If you just want to listen to it (via WMP), go here:

http://www.talkstreamlive.com/mobile/

If you need to use Resco Radio (i.e. to record it), I don't know if there's a way or not.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    If you just want to listen to it (via WMP), go here:

http://www.talkstreamlive.com/mobile/

If you need to use Resco Radio (i.e. to record it), I don't know if there's a way or not.
    So i am assuming this hasnt be done succefully.... that the main reason is so i can record it!!!!
  5.    #5  
    Bump!!!! !!
    Quote Originally Posted by chavezguy04 View Post
    So i am assuming this hasnt be done succefully.... that the main reason is so i can record it!!!!
    what is the exact streaming address?

If you can stream it in RRadio, you can record it.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Someone on this geek forum listens to Tom Leykis...Don't tell my wife I listen to him now and then too.
    at&t iPhone3G
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart View Post
    Someone on this geek forum listens to Tom Leykis...Don't tell my wife I listen to him now and then too.

I far from being a geek but it is intesting to learn from the geeks(lol...no hard feeling for the geeks.... I appreciate the Knowledge) But yes TOM LEYKIS is very educational & i think that all men should listen to him he gives great advise....
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    what is the exact streaming address?

If you can stream it in RRadio, you can record it.
    Yes thats the thing i have tried that but no luck?????