Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Verichat is a wrap. JiveTalk isn't available for WM; Agile performs well only on older s60 devices; Mundu leaves much to be desired and AOL's proprietary application is like 5 years old.

Any suitable alternatives that I may not be privy to?
    Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    Verichat is a wrap. JiveTalk isn't available for WM; Agile performs well only on older s60 devices; Mundu leaves much to be desired and AOL's proprietary application is like 5 years old.

Any suitable alternatives that I may not be privy to?
    If you're talking PPC/WM (as opposed to POS), then you are missing the best...

OctroTalk

Does Google Chat, GTalk (VOIP), AIM, Y!, MSN, ICQ, pictures, file sharing, etc.

My favorite app. Has a nice today plugin too.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    haha. they show a Treo 650 with WM.
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    thanks, malatesta.
    Octro works pretty good and the today plugin is decent. Iwish the today plugin had better icons though.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    strange. the AIM transport won't connect successfully when I'm logged in under my google account. though it connects flawlessly under my octro account.

anyone experiencing the same issues?
    Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    I don't suppose this will be of any use to you, but AgileMessenger works just great on my S60v3 device (v3 is the current version of S60). I tried IM+ and that worked too but the neither the interface nor the notifications (when you're in another app) are as good. There's a comparison here for anyone interested:

http://www.allaboutsymbian.com/revie...s_the_best.php