1.    #1  
    I'm looking for ways to stream music on my Treo. Is there a way to get Shoutcast to work? If not, are there any alternatives?
    Resco Radio is well worth the investment, works very, very well on the Treo.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the recommendation. I will look into Resco if I can't find a free alternative.
    Tcpmp
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    pocketplayer is nice as it has all the shoutcast streams built in
  6.    #6  
    Wow! Tcpmp is cool! I've had my treo almost a year now and I ashamed to say that I'm just now trying Tcpmp.

Thanks Scotty
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    Go to avvenu.com and get their free player
    I just bought the Resco Media Suite, which comes with the Radio app. It's phenomenal. I am totally loving it... considering wiring something up to stream while I'm in my car, it's that good. Sound quality is great, interface is uncluttered and effective.
    END OF LINE
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienwhere View Post
    I just bought the Resco Media Suite, which comes with the Radio app. It's phenomenal. I am totally loving it... considering wiring something up to stream while I'm in my car, it's that good. Sound quality is great, interface is uncluttered and effective.
    You'll be glad you did. I'm so glad I did!
    Quote Originally Posted by robodude View Post
    I'm looking for ways to stream music on my Treo. Is there a way to get Shoutcast to work? If not, are there any alternatives?
    gsplayer is by far the best for shoutcast. It was actually designed to support shoutcast and MP3 in general. Plus you have a pretty good Sofware DSP/EQ built-in. Best of all it is FREE.
  11.    #11  
    I'll try it. Thanks!