1.    #1  
    I now have two "inbox" and "messaging" fields in my start menu selection field. When I try and deselect the ones that are checked I get a "can not move item" message. So basically, these have become permenent in my start menu. When I use resco to go into the start menu folder only one of each is listed.

Anybody else run into this?
    I don't think you can Blame that entirely on WM6 messaging. Even before the upgrade I had issues with google maps, resco file explorer and tcmp. I'ld like to know what causes these duplicate entries too. With various installs, resets and hard resets some have disappeared and reappeared too.

That and the disappearing start menu icons for programs stored on the storage card. I'm just happy that I don't get blue screens of death.
    I get two prompts (One with the mail (like where I get my outlook and other mail), another with the text message where it's supposed to). I didnt have this with the first threaded msg hack, but I did with this. I even did a hard reset and re did the install - still to no avail. It only stores the msg in the threaded msg inbox not in the old text message inbox. Go figure, I just have to dismiss the second prompt
    Delete them manually in File Explorer (My Device/Windows/Start Menu)

Should work.

(The others should still be in your Start Menu/Programs folder. If not just cut and paste them there from the start menu folder)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pattycerts View Post
    Delete them manually in File Explorer (My Device/Windows/Start Menu)

Should work.

(The others should still be in your Start Menu/Programs folder. If not just cut and paste them there from the start menu folder)
    Cant delete. "Access denied". When I loaded the SMS cab and installed it, it prompted me that the device needed to be reset. I did and it installed BEFORE I deleted my files. I think that must be it.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    isnt "inbox" email & "messaging" palm threaded messaging?
    it is on my treo
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by malibu23 View Post
    isnt "inbox" email & "messaging" palm threaded messaging?
    it is on my treo
    not on mine. Inbox takes me to outlook/mms/aol and messaging takes to me threaded text.
    when I installed the palm threaded for the 1st time, I had 2 messaging in start menu
    messaging and messaging1, I open messaging and didn't do nothing and openned messaging1 and it opened, I deleted the 1st one in windows\start menu\programs and renamed the messaging1 to messaging using resco explorer.