1.    #1  
    I wanted to create a separate thread on this matter, as the WM6 for Cingular is already out.

Anyone have a clue when this might happen? I have an unlocked 750v on Rogers.
    PDA Lineage: Sharp Wizard, PalmVx, Tungsten, Treo 650, Treo 750v
    According to post #13 and #17 here on xda-developers.com
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=321272&page=2
    Update for Three (network) is this week
    Update for Telstra and Vodafone (750v) at the end of August
    AT&T is still not announced, September?

Note, it is NOT yet released to AT&T / Cingular. What's out is a pre-released (leaked) version that works, but it's not the final code.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    I have the leaked AT&T Rom on my Unlocked Treo 750v and its been working good so far. I am on the AT&T network but "might" install the Treo 750v "official" wm6 rom when its released...
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I've got the leaked version on my 750v as well, been running fine on TMobile. Once i figured out how to set up my settings again i was back in business. Haven't had much complaints, except i notice the battery to drain a little quicker, but nothing major really. Audio seems to be better, with the speaker phone being really loud at times. I just wish i could get rid of some of that At&T crap!
    Can some one please send me the download file I can't find it anywhere, and it is no longer on the xdc site anyone please.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh View Post
    ...but it's not the final code.
    Are you sure because it seems like a release version to me My guess is it's the version currently being tested by AT&T