1.    #1  
    For some reason I can receive emails with optonline.net but I can send them....I get an error message...Can anyone help me???
    I posted in your other thread but you are using the wrong outgoing server for mail. You have to use the verizon outgoing.
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nickpatrick View Post
    For some reason I can receive emails with optonline.net but I can send them....I get an error message...Can anyone help me???
    Why not just use WirelessSync. I have no problems sending and receiving messages and I'm with Optimum.
  4.    #4  
    what is wirelesssync?

and i am with sprint guys...
    wireless sync is something that forwards your emails from your home PC to your device. The downside is you have to leave your PC on at all times. At that rate, I would suggest using Exchange which has changed my life in terms of email usage. I think you can get a 2.99 per month account at 1and1.com
    Global Posts
    476 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    wireless sync is something that forwards your emails from your home PC to your device. The downside is you have to leave your PC on at all times. At that rate, I would suggest using Exchange which has changed my life in terms of email usage. I think you can get a 2.99 per month account at 1and1.com
    Actually, Wireless Sync does not require you to leave your PC on at all. All Wireless Sync does is check your email server for emails and if there are any on there, it sends them to your phone. It doesn't really matter though since he's on Sprint & WS is a Verizon thing.