1.    #1  
    I have had this phone for about 6 months and have used MSN mobile hotmail numerous times with no problem but as of lately I keep getting this error when trying to send/ receive messages:

"The MSN Mobile Hotmail service reported an error while synchronizing your Hotmail account. Some requests may not have been completed."

Now I don't know of any settings I have changed on there but I don't usually mess with it. The login and password are good. What could be causing this?

Thanks
    I have never been able to sign in...
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    I have never been able to sign in...
    odd.

Since hotmail doesn't work with outlook I have to have a seperate email account that is listed under Messaging. It has worked for months and just all of a sudden (last 2 weeks) it hasn't work at all, I really need that feature but have no clue what is going on.
    Any chance you upgraded to 1.22? Many users have experienced data network connectivity problems since upgrading.

Other than this hotmail issue, are you able to use the internet on the device?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by samwise1130 View Post
    Any chance you upgraded to 1.22? Many users have experienced data network connectivity problems since upgrading.

Other than this hotmail issue, are you able to use the internet on the device?
    no I did not update.. I have some inability to use the internet sometimes but not always.. the hotmail situation is always