1.    #1  
    It was reported that Palm and Microsoft would be announcing the availability of WM6 on the 750 at Tech.Ed Australia. See post here.

Anyone happen to know if this happened or when it might happen. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $TechEd$ $began$ $today$ ($7$ $August$) $in$ $Australia$.

I am looking to get a 750 and am trying to decide whether to wait for an official WM6 750.
    You're not the only one waiting for the official rom...

About Teched, I don't think it was released today, according to this blog the first day is al about walking around, settings things up and shaking hands. Maybe more tomorrow?
    A range of models > Then came the Treo 650 > Treo 680 > Treo 750
    I think they're just announcing that they'll be releasing WM6 on Vodafone in Australia and showing demo units of the 750 with WM6. Not, sadly, actually releasing anything today.

I think.
    Again, the release is targeted for the end of August. It won't be any sooner.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Insidr is that the Vodaphone, or At&T updates or both?
    i can only speak to ATT. No Vodaphone info.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Cool, its not as pressing a need sine they released the audio update, but I would like my SD card to last longer than a day.
    So end of August has now become somewhere in September. we'll see...

Does anyone know by the way what Hutchinson-3 does? I mean, will they also put all those branding stuff in the ROM? Like AT&T? Just curious
    Wow - the craziness continues. With the early year announcement, the conjecture every since and now this release at the far side of the world - this sounds like a Peter Sellers movie. Maybe some of our fellow users were right - Palm leaked the ROM on purpose to finish the Beta test. Either that or the leadership for major products at Palm have gone "Through the Looking Glass" and down into a deep crazy hole.
    http://www.wmexperts.com/articles/ru...le_6_in_s.html

Ach, beat by endgadget AGAIN. Me and my stupid need to sleep.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    There's quite a few of us already running the damned update so why are Palm dragging their heals releasing it
    They've fallen through the looking glass.
    Does anyone know if the official ROM is already released in Australia by Palm?
    Never mind, I found the answer...