1.    #1  
    I had my OK button configured for iLauncher OKButton. So quick press does system default and press and hold brings up iLauncher taskmanager. Few days ago I wanted to try HandySwitcher Ok-Close button and when I reassigned the OK button to iLauncher OKButton, it now does the same thing for quick press as system default, but for press and hold instead of bringing up iLauncher taskManager, it now brings up whatever app I have configured for Option+OK button. So if I have media player configured to Opt+OK, pressing and holding OK button brings up media player. I would not have mind it much, but now I cant use my iLauncher OKButton completely, which I liked very very much.

Is there any way other than trying hard reset to reset this button???
    So if I have media player configured to Opt+OK, pressing and holding OK button brings up media player.
    If you have media player set for an option+ok then your device is working properly. Option+Ok is for a press-and-hold of the OK button.

I have iLauncher and have it configured to launch the task manager on an Option+Ok, and the OK is mapped to the iLauncher OK.
    PDA Lineage: Handspring Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond(US)