Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I have the SMS patch and everything works great, im just curious if there is a program or maybe a "hack" that will allow the text messages to be viewed and sent like the palm OS treo's? I want something that will have a history or a log rather than have to go to the sent messages to see what you wrote to who hehe...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigolyt View Post
    I have the SMS patch and everything works great, im just curious if there is a program or maybe a "hack" that will allow the text messages to be viewed and sent like the palm OS treo's? I want something that will have a history or a log rather than have to go to the sent messages to see what you wrote to who hehe...
    This makes no sense. The SMS patch displays your conversations exactly as you are describing. You do not need to go to a sent messages folder to see what you wrote unless the person you text'd did not respond.
    I think he was speaking about the SMS patch that fixed the problem with sending the T-Mobile customers or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak4Dell View Post
    I think he was speaking about the SMS patch that fixed the problem with sending the T-Mobile customers or something like that.
    Ah hah! You're right.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    is there a sms threading patch / hack for the 700w/wx that doesnt change how MMS (pix) works?
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW
    It doesn't really matter. MMS never worked anyway, so threaded SMS won't change that. However, there's a patch somewhere that allows MMS to work properly.
    i do believe the sms patch being referred to is the patch issued by Palm to address an sms bug with the 700wx where large sms messages are chopped and looped
    Last edited by captblaze; 08/12/2007 at 09:15 AM. Reason: poor grammar
    Does the WM6 update still work for WM5 for sms threading?