1.    #1  
    i have searched the db and could not find a threads on how to email to multiple addresses n the 750. I was able to on my bb but am new to wm.

is their a link to a post or does anyne know how it can be done.
    WM5 or WM6 does not have native distribution lists. You have to enter the email address one after another.

There are a couple of 3rd party programs out there. Some do not work on the VGA square screen and some do not work that well.

Regards
    graylion
  3.    #3  
    thank you, looks like the BB wins on this one.
    Funny I never thought to do this. My company has DL lists set up so I can send an email to say dl-engineering@company.com and it goes to the whole department. But those are set up in exchange, not my personal contacts.
    I just make a new contact in outlook. Instead of a name I put in the name of my distribution list, and then I enter all the E-mail addresses (separated by semi colon) in the E-mail field.
    Sweet!!!

Outlook does not allow you to create this with multiple, but pocket outlook does!

Thank you

Regards
    graylion
    OK there is a limit to the amount of email addresses I can paste into the email field of a pocket outlook contact. That limit is smaller than several of my distribution lists.

Oh well I will wait and hope for a better 3rd party software solution.

Regards
    graylion
    Global Posts
    637 Global Posts
    You can create a favorite, choose application email, then put in all of the email addresses and save it.
    Or put them into a word document, then cut & paste into the e-mail address field.
    Volvo-driving, Sushi-eating, Latte-sipping Liberals Against Stereotypes.